Curtain Cleaning prices are determined by size. Scroll down for pricing table.
Curtain cleaning prices are based on height, the number of panels (or widths) in the curtain, and the type of material.
- Determine the type of material in the curtains – Decide the category that your curtains fall into
- Measure the height of the curtains
- Count the number of panels in the curtains (see curtain measurement guide at bottom of page)
- Go to price chart below, select your curtain group and height, and multiply the price by the number of panels
- Allow extras such as freight
Call us if you need help – 0800 5790501 – or fill out our Price request form
Finding a Panel / Drop
Curtains are constructed of panels, usually the width of the material off the roll.
These panels are sewn together to form the curtain and each panel is called ‘a drop”, so a curtain can have from one up to any number of drops and may have part drops.
A full drop maybe from 1000mm to 1400mm wide.
To count the drops they are best counted by checking along the hem at the back of the curtain for the number of seams that run from the hem to the top of the curtain.
Where the curtains have no discernible vertical joins, measure the width of the curtain at the bottom hem and divide by 1400mm.
Prices INCLUDE GST.
Minor repairs included – Major repairs & alterations additional cost (TBA).
All estimated prices are subject to confirmation of Curtain or Blind size and Classification on arrival at Curtain Clean.
- Tie Backs – from $6.50
- Goblets – $2.50 per goblet
- Freight – from $11.50 – $13.50 for North Island
- Cat or Dog hair – $5-$10 per curtain
- Pick-up & Re-hang Local service – from $45 – $90 depending on location
- Unusual construction – to be advised