Door to Door Service
Door to Door Service
Simply pack them in a box and we’ll get our courier to collect them from your door!
1) You pack your curtains up (leave the hooks in!)
2) Email us with your information and we will book a freight forward (please note this can take a few days to be collected) or use your preferred courier and send them to us.
3) Curtains are brought to us, cleaned, and returned to you looking clean, smelling great, ready for many more years of freshness.
Arranging for a parcel pickup via Curtain Clean
Freight is charged to Curtain Clean and will be charged to your Invoice.
- Auckland, Bay Of Plenty, Waikato: $20 per parcel up to 15kg
- South of Taupo to Wellington, Napier, Wairarapa, Palmerston North, Wanganui: $27.50 up to 15 kg
- Rural: extra $10.00
- South Island: Send us an Email
Courier Insurance is included. Courier charges will be charged to your account under Freight.
Once you have packed the curtains into a parcel for the courier, contact us via phone or email with the following details:
- Number of parcels.
- Where to pick up the parcels from. e.g. front porch (not available for rural at this time)
- Contact details at pickup address and for yourself if different including your email address
- Place address to return the curtains to
- Time when the parcels are/will be ready for pickup
We will action the pickup when we get your information. When we receive the curtains we will contact you with confirmation.
Packing Curtains for Sending
- Hooks and pins should be left in the curtains. If you have already taken them out, put them in a small bag and include them in the parcel.
- Curtains should be packed into boxes (not too tightly) or wrapped in plastic.
- Roman Blinds should be sent with the wooden rail, blind intact, strings still in the blind.
- Packages can be up to 15kg per box or bag / 2.4m long
- Curtains sent to us by courier will be returned the same way unless otherwise arranged. There is a courier charge to pick items up via courier.
- Please include a fact sheet with your information including contact numbers and email address. Include any information you consider relevant to the curtains, e.g. Pet hair, wine / food spillage, previous cleaners, etc. This information will assist us in the cleaning process.
- Send us an Email.
Long or Heavy parcels
The freight cost per truck pickup is a minimum of $60.00 per pickup. This will be charged to your Invoice.
We require an estimate of the cubic size, and an estimate of the weight.
It does not need to be accurate, but a reasonable estimate. Freight is charged on these parameters and PBT will check weigh and measure the freight.
To work out the m3:
- Height of parcel x width of parcel x length of parcel
- Make sure you get the decimal point in the right places
Repairs and Alterations
If you require alterations to the curtain(s) or specific repairs made please include this on the information sheet.
If you require new linings on the curtains, please tell us what type of lining and we will advise you of the price before proceeding.
All work will need to be paid for before return by direct debit to our bank account.
An email will be sent to you once the curtains have been priced and the curtains will be dispatched on payment.
If required we can advise a price before cleaning. Any estimates given by phone or email prior to measuring are subject to confirmation once received in our workshop. If you require this price confirmation before proceeding please indicate with your other information.